During these unprecedented times dont let your baby miss out on experiences, join us via zoom for our popular baby massage or yoga class from the comfort of your own home.
Online virtual baby massage 4 week course with all the usual benefits of baby massage from the comfort of your own home. Baby massage builds up a variety of soothing holds and rhythmic strokes each week carefully designed for use with young babies over the entire body with the use of songs and rhymes. Baby massage is baby led and we follow the babies’ cues to ensure it is an enjoyable experience for you and your baby.
Each session lasts 40 minutes and you will be included into a whats app group to chat, share experiences and tips with each other. You will need to source some oil to use, ideally organic sunflower oil or any baby safe oil or lotion, alternatively you can dry massage without oil. (Click here for more information) You will be emailed handouts to use in between sessions as I recommend regular massage. Suitable for babies 4 weeks-6 months.
There are many benefits to baby massage with your baby of which the following are some.
• Develops a feeling of being loved, respected and secure
• Can alleviate trapped wind, soothe colic and alleviate constipation
• Promotes relaxation and aids sleep
• Gum massage through the skin may ease the pain of teething
• Can unblock baby’s nose
• Develops body, mind, awareness and coordination
• Strengthens and tones muscles.
• Offers skin to skin contact
• Excellent way to connect with your baby
• Gives parents practical tools to soothe baby
• Can alleviate effects of postnatal depression
• Whats app group with other parents to build up your support network
• Enhances parents confidence with baby
• Helps parents to understand their baby’s cues
• Teaches positive loving language
• Promotes relaxation and natural nurturing instinct
Four week course
11:30am 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd May
11:30am 30th May, 6th, 13th, 20th June
30th May, 6th June, 13th June, 20th June
Online virtual baby yoga sessions from the comfort of your own home, drop in sessions, suitable for babies 8 weeks-pre crawling. Our classes are baby centred, gentle and fun experiences for you and your baby, created with your baby’s physical and cognitive development in mind. Yoga is a lovely bonding experience for you and your baby and you will learn moves and strokes you can practice at home. These sessions are slightly different to the classes as we will focus on baby yoga rather than moves for mums. We will begin with some rhythmic baby massage strokes and move onto plenty of lovely baby stretches and moves together with songs and rhymes.
As you wont have all my usual toys and props I will send you some suggestions of things you may have around the house to use. Sessions are 40 minutes long with time for chat to get to know others.
Benefits of baby yoga
- A whole body development course for baby
- Aids ailments and tummy troubles.
- Enhances bonding and a feeling of being loved respected and secure.
- Increases strength, muscle tone and flexibility, and increases physical and emotional strength.
- May help to calm a fractious baby and aid sleep.
- Offers tools for relaxation
- Aids co-ordination and body awareness.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Get to know other local new parents and babies.
- Singing with your baby gets them off to a flying start.
10:30am 9th May, 16th May, 23rd May, 30th May, 6th June, 13th June, 20th June, 27th June
9th May, 16th May, 23rd May, 30th May, 6th June, 13th June, 20th June, 27th June
£3.50 per class