Join us for a fun filled festive evening to make a selection of sensory stocking fillers for your little ones. Make the following items to take away ready for little ones Christmas presents:
- Sensory bottles (x2) – mini worlds filled with a variety of goodies
- Rainbow rice – coloured dried rice
- Cloud dough – scented sensory play
- Scented playdough – malleable dough
- Moonsand – mouldable clean sand sensory play
Most of these are taste safe for babies/toddlers who tend to put things in their mouth however I wouldn’t advise eating them! These items are ideal play activities at home for children 3 months upwards to explore either to give as gifts or as stocking fillers.
Spend an evening relaxing and getting creative together while enjoying tea and home made cake with like minded parents. Leave with beautifully created items and ideas sheets for how to best enjoy these at home. It’s a fabulous opportunity to unwind and relax during the festive season and have an enjoyable evening spending time on you.